Post It's- Our Family Happenings

All about the Post Family- Steve, Kat, Jessica and Izzy

Monday, November 06, 2006

My friends Rock

Yes, yes they do :)
I had a fabulous weekend with two of my fabulous girlfriends. And they pampered me and made me feel special cause I'm all pregnant. Awwwwww.
My friend Jackie, who I've known since 2nd grade and been good friends with since Jr. High (we were both bridesmaids in each others weddings), was in Laguna Nigel for business. Since its only 45 minutes away, she drove down on Friday night after dinner to come and visit me! She brough a bunch of cute fun presents for baby, and a cute top for mommy ;) And we just gossiped and chatted for a few hours- then she drove back up!!!! It was so nice of her to come down and visit me. I definently miss my bestest girlfriends, especially now that I'm pregnant. So it was so nice to see her! Thank you Jackie for visiting me :)

THEN on Sunday, my fabulous friend Amy- hairstylist to the rockstars- came down to do my hair!!!! (Don't worry, checked w/the Doctor first and we used all non-amonia products that didnt' touch my scalp. we're good) No more yucky spilt ins or horrible white trash roots! (Though it did work for my Britney costume ;) ) She also came bearing gifts- including a gift for Steve. A super cute little bib that said "Me Amo Papa." Awwwww. Very cute. I love all things baby ;) And she did my hair as we chitchatted about stuff, friends, life in general. Once again, so nice to have that girl time that I miss so much cause all my best friends are scattered across the country! AND my hair looks fabulous. Its a pretty brown, with some reds in it. I would post a picture, but my camera is broke :( so we have to wait awhile as it gets fixed. bummer dude. We were also laughing when I had to get into my bikini to get in the tub so she could wash my hair- yeah, that would have made for a funny picture (though I really don't think any of you would want to see it!). Seriously, I don't know how soem pregnant woman rock the bikini. Besides the fact I just look silly, the triangle top barely covers my nipples any more! Yes, the boobs have gotten huge........

Anyways, so I just wanted to do a quick post to say thank you to my FABULOUS girlfriends. I don't deserve to have such fabu ladies in my life- love you girls! :)

8 Comments:

At 1:49 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

thats awesome that you have such wonderful friends.. and were able to spend some time with them!!
can't wait to see the hair.
I colored mine(sounds very similar to yours) when I first found out I was pregnant b/c I didn't want to mess with it. NOW I feel so blah, and want my fun blonde back! I have an appt. in two weeks to return to my blonde roots =)
You JUST need to feel good about looks, when everything else is feeling so icky, right?

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger Elizabeth said...

You really don't have a pic of the bikini????? man , you're no FUN!!
(you know I am totally kidding) =)

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger Jill H said...

awww, best girlfriends are awesome =) yay for getting your hair done!!! sorry to hear your camera's busted :( hope it gets fixed soon!

 
At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, so trying to be sexy in a bikini while you're preggo is more funny than sexy! Did you at least show Steve? I can totally picture you girls goofing around this weekend. I'm glad you were able to have a fun weekend instead of a stressful one. Love you :)
xoxo Amanda

 
At 9:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so privleged to have been the only person to see you in a skimpy bikini, in the bathtub, wet, and wash your hair, I can't believe we didn't have a camera but that memory will forever be picture perfect......
Love, Amy
(hairstylist to the R.S.'s)

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger darcy said...

Yeah for the friends shout out! What would we do without them?

Yeah for pampering, Kat! I can't wait to see the new do. =) Sounds adorable!

 
At 3:37 PM , Blogger Felicia said...

That's awesome of your girls.

 
At 10:31 AM , Blogger Valerie said...

That's so awesome that you had a good time with your girlfriends!! ANd that your doing good and looking good too!! You'll have to post a pic soon of your new do!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home